Judit Aragonés Balboa
Judith Aragones Balboa, architect by the European University of Madrid since 2011 and technical architect by the Polytechnic University of Barcelona since 2003, with final thesis honors, International Master of Conservation and Restoration of Built Heritage by CICOP and Senior Prevention Coordinator for Occupational Risks.
- Collaboration with Frade Architects S.L. in developing the final design of musegrafía at the National Archaeological Museum (MAN) 2012.
Composition and exhibition showcases and micromuseography design.
- Design and installation of the Dayly Urban Lanscapes New York Vs Madrid exhibition.
The paints have been developed by Ignacio Ordás and exhibition design and photographs by Studio Dinamik in the exhibition-hall Pablo Serrano of Madrid City Council.
- Museum construction project and work coordination for the San Telmo Museum in San Sebastian 2010-2011.
Study project, budget, development of technical documentation for projecting production, detailed drawings and work execution and subsequent monitoring and control of the work of museum design.
- Design and production of prototype exhibition furniture for the Reader’s House, in Matadero-Madrid for the Germán Sánchez Ruipérez Foundation 2010-2011.
Collaborative design and implementation of exhibition furniture prototypes for future House Reader. Design, production monitoring and control assembly.
- ICEX stand-Design for Food and Wine Fair 2010.
Competition for Icex’s stand and furniture design for Food and Wine fairs.
- Madrid-Pavilion for Expo 2010 Shanghai.
Development of museum and museum project for the contest for flag pavilion of Madrid for Shanghai 2010 to Manterola company.
- Bioexplora Exhibition.
Complete writing project for the award of the “Bioexplora” exhibition of the Natural Sciences Museum in Barcelona to Lunatus.
- Exhibition Projects studies for Expo Shanghai 2010.
Development of measurement and study of proposals for award of several pavilions. Development blueprint for competition for the award of the flag pavilion of Costa Rica. Tasks of expertise prior to the preparation of tenders and the possible presence in Shanghai. Stay in Shanghai to meet contractors, solar and possible implementation.
- Expo Zaragoza (2007-2008).
Project Management of the UAE Pavilion: project and contract management, production and site management for assembly and disassembly of exhibition contents and civil works.
Coordination constructive maintenance during the operating process for Expo 2008 Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Andorra, Kuwait and the Balearics Pavilions.
- Management Rehabilitation City of Culture “University of Gijon”
Technical Management of complex rehabilitation of the City of Culture of the University of Gijon (2005-2007).
- Dinamik Studio.
Development of new construction projects and renovation, interior design, project managers (January 2005 – present). Since 2005, we conducted more than 25 homes and 20 shops throughout the country.
- Multi-Housing in Oviedo.
Oviedo’s construction promoter work as head of apartment buildings and new buildings (July-November 2004).
- Collaboration with complete design for the Interpretation Center of the Quarries and Cement activity competition in Los Santos de Maimona, Badajoz (2010). Second Place.
- Finalists in the international Algae Competition, Algae Landscape Desing with Algatherapeia in San Sebastián (2011).
- Collaboration with design-competition exhibition of 125 years of Deusto (2011).
- In-Natura proposed Interpretation Centre in Peñalara (2011).
- Ideas contest for Terraces project in Avenida del Conde de Guadalhorce (Port of Aviles) with proposed “NEW WAVE” (2012)
- Ideas contest for the Design and Project for the new building in Early Childhood Education and Haurreskola in Zaldibar, Vizcaya proposal “play house” (2012)