ingredients: architectura, comic, vallecas
The relationship between architecture and comics are binding either by a functional use application where architecture is a setting in which the illustrator staged actions of his characters, while for others, the architecture complements and enhances the story builds character its characters and even becomes a character.
We have organized the tour of the exhibition for 3 very different scales of architecture:
– Building a large scale, the city,
– The neighborhood, the everyday life of the city, which we all live.
– The building or house that reflects the character of the character, their weaknesses, their fears.
- coexistence of disciplines
- comic generator architectures
- architecture unique scene